Frieson Professional Services offers reliable and accurate Mobile Notary Service. With a scheduled appointment you are assured that your document(s) will be notarized at the time and place most convenient to you. We make visits to homes, offices, hospitals, airports, and more; We go where we are needed. Notarization provides assurance that the signor of the document has shown valid photo ID to a notary. We check ID carefully prior to notarization, make appropriate logbook entries and affix our stamp and embossed seal. We verify or complete the notarization date and location, as notarized documents require by the State and County where the notarization took place.
** This information is needed to provide an accurate price quote and to determine the proper amount of time needed for an appointment. **
1) Your home address or the address of the public place that you would like to meet at?
2) How many signatures need to be notarization?
3) Do you have a valid government ID? (Preferably a driver's license or ID card but a military ID, passport, or government-issued work ID can be accepted too)
4) Can all signers communicate that they are willingly signing and understand the documents?
5) Are your documents completely filled out (without any blank spaces throughout the documents) except for the signature lines, dates and the area to be notarized?
* This will need to be done prior to meeting. *
You can copy and paste the above questions into the email link or contact us provided below.
Frieson Mobile Notary asks that each client prepare a valid ID for verification. Acceptable forms of identification include:
***If no such ID is available and cannot be reasonably obtained, the signer may have TWO CREDIBLE WITNESSES WITH VALID IDENTIFICATION PRESENT who know you and can attest to who you are UNDER OATH.***
Loan Documents, Title Transfers
Wills and Hospital Notarizations
Subpoenas, Affidavits, Statements
Parental Rights Affidavits
Real Estate Documents